Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cash Gifting Programs For Children

What would you do if you had all the time in the world (and the funds to really take advantage of it)? Would you visit all the old cliches? Travel? Hobbies? Buy yourself a hammock?

Ask me these questions seven months ago and I would've said yes to all of the above. It's funny how one life changing announcement can completely throw out your best laid plans.

My wife and I are expecting our first child in January. As exciting as it is, of course there is still an element of trepidation. So the inevitable concerns arose, such as wondering if I will be around enough to watch my baby grow or will we be financially stable in uncertain times with a one income household.. These are not debilitating worries - but slightly troubling nonetheless.

I had been trying for 18 months to build a successful home-based business, but the pieces just would not fall into place. Tormented by my failures, it seemed my quest would prove fruitless and I would be condemned to working for the man. Not that I was completely broke or on skid row - it simply seemed that no matter how much work I ploughed through, it wasn't enough to get ahead. Does this sound familiar to you?

Enter cash gifting. My first introduction to gifting was after reading a very large and interesting article - actually it's more like a book - written by a lovely and extremely intelligent lady that was outlining the global financial system (scam) and how we have become modern day slaves, only with chains of gold instead of iron. The article can be found here. She also explained several ways to beat them at their own game, with one of the foremost being - you guessed it - cash gifting programs!

Wherever you are, thankyou Mary for the potential key to ultimate prosperity - free from the tyrants who would bind the human spirit in shackles for their own selfish gain.

Because of my private cash gifting program, I will be there for my kid's first words, every birthday, every sporting event, every moment. Now tell me what more could a parent ask for?

Thanks for your time:0)

All the best

Dave Jales
www.thefreedomroad.info