Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cash Gifting Top Ten Tips

Legal cash gifting in my opinion is one of the best and most ethical ways of creating wealth online. I love the fact that the more you help others the more you help yourself.

Here are my ten top tips for the budding legal cash gifting marketer (in no particular order):

1. Really get to know your inviter, they will have all the tricks and tools you will need to become successful. After all they got you didn't they?


2. Always, always follow up leads or callback requests as quickly as possible. I made the mistake of neglecting this and it quite literally cost me thousands!


3. Be sure to listen to your prospects. This is very important as most people will be instantly on guard if you simply blast them with an offer that's all about "me, myself & I".


4. Stay away from the "hands-off" or "we do all the marketing for you" cash gifting programs. I have personally had experience with these and just about lost my shirt. Remember the old adage "If you want something done right do it yourself"? I'm not going to mention any names but there is one particularly deceitful outfit floating around in cyberspace which caused me a great deal
of pain. So choose carefully...

To read this entire article please visit the link below:

http://www.articlesbase.com/online-business-articles/cash-gifting-top-ten-tips-1382061.html

For more info visit:

www.thefreedomroad.info
www.bettertogift.com/dj002

Dave Jales