Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Common Cash Gifting Mistakes

If you typed my name into Google you will probably come across my Facebook and Myspace pages, or possibly my Twitter page and some of my music (I used to produce electronic music). You may also find various articles I have written on healthy eating & living.

But this is not what I want you to focus on. In the past I have written quite a few articles on different forms and techniques of internet marketing, ranging from traffic generation to attraction marketing, MLM and blogging and the wonders of web 2.0 (social media such as Facebook and Myspace). The problem is at the time I never really understood any of them enough to be giving instructions to other people to follow.

In the
online marketing industry I'm sure many of you know that we are generally taught to position ourselves as experts in any given field, not to actually be one...

To read this entire article please visit the link below:

http://www.articlesbase.com/home-business-articles/common-cash-gifting-mistakes-1362748.html

For more info visit:

www.thefreedomroad.info
www.bettertogift.com/dj002