Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Online Marketing - Why I Failed..

If you searched for me in Yahoo or Google you will invariably come across my Facebook and Myspace pages, or possibly my Twitter page and some of my music (I used to make electronic music). You may well also find various articles I have penned on healthy eating & living.

This is not what I need you to focus on however. In the past I have written quite a few articles on various forms and techniques of internet marketing, ranging from traffic generation to attraction marketing, MLM and blogging and the wonders of web 2.0 (social media sites like Facebook and Myspace). The snag is at the time I never really understood any of them enough to be teaching others these subjects.

In the online marketing industry I'm convinced most of you know that we are commonly trained to place ourselves as experts in any given arena, not to really BE one. Hey don't get me wrong, if that's what you do then cool - more power to you, but this tactic forever left me feeling like I was being a little deceptive or misleading. This I believe was the main cause of my many failings as an internet marketer, my mindset. I was undermining my own success as deep down I thought of myself as unreliable and dishonest. And then purely by luck I stumbled upon a cash gifting program and everything changed..

Now to the heart of the affair. Finding this cash gifting program was a huge turning point in my life. It was so straightforward in its genius, for here I had discovered something that did not need the expert standing that is demanded of the other previously mentioned methods. A cash gifting program is founded on one key universal law - first we must GIVE in order to receive.. By giving we are first helping others to achieve their goals, and in turn we will be assisted in the materialization of our own. How beautifully simple.. No companies, no hardsell, no downlines or uplines, no products, no credit cards, no bull$@*! - simply people helping people. Fantastic!

Thanks so much for reading:0)

Cheers

Dave Jales
www.thefreedomroad.info