Saturday, October 31, 2009

Choosing The Right Cash Gifting Leader

In the initial stages of my cash gifting journey, I received a phonecall from a very high profile SEO company. The package they offered me was crazy - they revealed to me the results of past and current campaigns for some of their top clients which were unbelievable! The deal was for a six month contract in which they would manage all of my SEO requirements and ensure first page listings on a minimum of 20 and maximum of 80 keywords/phrases such as cash gifting, best cash gifting programs, legal cash gifting etc in the six major search engines. Now let me explain to you that among this group's clients were some extreme heavy-hitters, in fact some of the largest firms on the planet. This was truly a sweet deal.

The scary part for me was going to be finding out how much damage would be inflicted on my wallet. Honestly, they were dealing with multi-million, in some instances billion dollar corporate monsters - how could I afford such a budget?

I won't go into actual numbers, but when I ultimately got a figure I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. Now I'm not saying it was five hundred dollars or something, but considering the service on offer here it was well within my boundaries. Basically a very tempting proposition indeed.

I know that you are invariably thinking "So Dave if it was such a great service, howcome you are not gracing the first pages of the search engines for the keywords you talked about before?" That is a fair question dear reader - one which has a very straightforward response..

Because I turned it down.. Why? Perhaps if I belonged to a different system like MLM, affiliate marketing or things of that nature I may have said yes. While it appeared to be an awesome strategy at first glance, my gut-feeling told me this was not the right path to take with cash gifting. How could I explain to new members of my team to handle their online marketing? Tell them to go to said firm and dump thousands into a campaign they couldn't use anyway because I already owned it - just after the initial gift that in most cases they had to work their little bottom's off for? No. From the very start my mind was set on the direction I wanted (or needed) to go. I wanted a design that my guys could follow easily to big things.

Choosing a great mentor is paramount to your success in gifting so find one who is willing to do the hard yards for you. This is what seperates the average from the exceptional..

Talk to you soon

Dave Jales
www.thefreedomroad.info