Sunday, October 18, 2009

Stop Bashing Cash Gifting!

Why is everyone so down on cash gifting? You know what? I have found that the large percentage of people bad-mouthing cash gifting just happen to be promoting their own internet marketing offers..

Online marketers into MLM seem to love trashing cash gifting. The standard arguments include screams of "ILLEGAL!" and "PYRAMID!" or "SCAM!", among many others.. Let's define an MLM system shall we? Basically it means you must recruit people under you, who in turn recruit people under them, who in turn employ people under them, and so-on and so-on ad nauseum.. To me this business model follows - oh I don't know - a pyramid?! All businesses, regardless of size, operate in this way, the top takes nearly all the profit while the rest dribbles down through the pyramid. If you are into MLM thats fine - I am not lambasting the entire industry - I am just sick of them bashing cash gifting when I honestly believe most of them know nothing about it.

I was a member of the Warrior Forum, a meeting place that many in the internet marketing world are familiar with. Incredibly I was banned for life for commenting on a cash gifting thread! Note I said for commenting - not promoting. The reason they gave was that I was "spamming". I ask you how could I be spamming when I didn't have a link in my comment? So much for free speech..

I suppose the moral behind this little rant is that I believe people should do their research before attacking someone else's bread and butter.

The truth is cash gifting works. But hey, don't just take my word for it - find out for yourself here..

Have a great day:0)

Dave Jales
www.TheFreedomRoad.info